Showroom Sales Associate
Michael-Cleary is seeking a Showroom Sales Representative for the DC Showroom. The Showroom Sales Representative is responsible for selling high-end fabric, wall covering, lighting & furniture lines within the showroom as well as other sales functions designated by the Showroom Manager. As a part of the inside sales team, this position will reinforce brand positioning within the interior design vertical and provide key service for accounts within the Washington D.C. territory.
The Showroom Sales Representative plays a critical role in our goal of beautiful selling within a community and is the face of the client experience.
- Communicate and embody Michael-Cleary’s brand message and consult clients on their needs.
- Assist in performing showroom merchandising and inventory.
- Place and follow up on customer orders.
- Utilize client outreach, sales techniques, cross-selling, and sales reports to develop and implement a sales strategy and help reach the overall sales goal.
- Keep showroom accounts up-to-date on new product and offerings through a targeted outreach strategy.
- Partner with clients to explore and identify all needs within each project.
- Exceptional organizational, time management, and follow-through skills
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- Exceptional selling skills and the ability to manage client expectations.
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A goal-oriented, team player with a positive attitude
- Passionate about delivering an amazing experience for each client – always.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, adapt to change, and wear many “hats”
- Ability to identify growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org